Are you the one who can join our team? We would love to hear from you! Below you will find the active vacancies at Pamo.
Operations DirectorPeriod of time: Fulltime
As Operations Director, you are able to further anchor the position of PAMO Metaalwerken in their regular customer base. You are a transparent interlocutor for your customers and a natural leader for the team. In addition, you keep a good overview of the various projects and activities. You use a helicopter view, but you do not lose sight of your practical and operational approach. With your proactive attitude, you quickly foresee possible challenges and obstacles and you manage to make efficient adjustments where necessary.
A selection of your tasks:
- You keep a perfect overview of the current projects based on the ERP package.
- With new assignments, you are responsible for customer contact and order intake. Your customers are successful, stable organizations with a rock-solid reputation.
- You process the price requests, look for answers to technical challenges and are responsible for the quotations.
- Afterwards you delegate transparently and efficiently to the operational manager, to the team of draughtsmen, etc.
- You keep the overview and can quickly adjust where necessary. You can act proactively by being strongly present on the work floor.
- You are a people manager ready to support, coach and grow the team.
- You are ultimately responsible for invoicing and are responsible for subsequent calculation.
- You have a Master's degree in a technical field. This allows you to fall back on a strong technical insight.
- You have at least a first positive experience in leading and managing a (technical) department or have experience as a managerial project manager. You are a leader who knows perfectly when to stand in front of, next to or behind the employee. You are accessible, transparent and proactive because you realize that good human contacts are the engine of the organization.
- You have feeling and affinity with an SME.
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English (both spoken and written).
- You can set priorities and keep an overview. Above all, you are very stress-resistant.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and dare to pull the cart.
- You are a true entrepreneur who guarantees a strong and long-term commitment to PAMO, but who does not see this position as the final piece of his/her career… After all, PAMO Metaalwerken can offer you very good career prospects!
- You will end up in a warm, collegial and no-nonsense SME company, where people are central. The team consists of young, dynamic experts, who are happy to welcome you with open arms!
- You can count on a position in which independence and responsibility are given, combined with a varied range of projects in an exciting business-to-business environment.
- We guarantee you a long-term commitment, with interesting benefits and career opportunities.
Curious? We also! Respond quickly, we'd love to meet you!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will hear from us soon!
Still have a question? Send your question to email@example.com or give us a call on 0476/97 70 25.
Period of time: Fulltime
Thank you for your information, we will contact you.